At esms.ph, we require our users to respect intellectual property rights. If copyrighted content that belongs to you was posted without your permission to www.esms.ph or sent through one of our Services, we want to know about it. Please send notice of the alleged infringement to email@example.com
Please include in your notice:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf;
- the name, address, telephone number, and email address of the copyright owner;
- identification of the copyrighted work that is being infringed;
- identification of where the material is located on our Website screenshot or (a URL works best);
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that
- the information in your notice is accurate, and
- you’re authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
This statement must be made under penalty of perjury, meaning if any part of the statement is false, you could be committing perjury—a serious offense that’s sometimes even classified as a felony.
Finally, a warning: If you knowingly make a false statement in your claim of copyright infringement, then you may be subject to liability for damages and heavy civil penalties. If you’re not sure whether material on one of our Websites infringes your copyright, then you should speak with a lawyer before notifying us. We may forward your notice to the user that uploaded the content.